Friday, July 9, 2010

Splish Splash

We are so excited about the new pool in town.
We went 2 days this week and by the second day, Carter was already brave enough to do this...

That is me standing at the bottom of the stairs. As you can see, I was not quite as sure about it as he was...
But the lifeguards said he would do fine...
And...




Nothing but smiles!! I am pretty sure my smile was bigger then his ;)

Way to go Carter! I am so proud of you!!

He went down twice and would have continued, but it was time to go... Dad and Collin were getting hungry. There will always be next time!

Speaking of next time... he is already looking forward to being able to jump off of the diving board... (I have to get this boy into swimming lessons)

No comments:

Post a Comment