I didn't say anything to Robert about it. It was just a ridiculous moment that wasn't going to make me change my mind about finding out... Right?? A few days later, a day or so before the ultrasound, Robert starts saying. I think we should find out the gender this time around. Okay, so maybe I wasn't so crazy, maybe I wasn't the only one freaking out about not knowing. But we didn't know with the other two and we did just fine. We enjoyed the surprise, in fact.
But we do have a pink room with pink carpet. Why change all that if we don't have to?
Everything with the baby checked out well. The baby was so cute in there, just drinking away with it's little kissy lips going as fast as they could go. The baby is growing a little ahead of schedule still. She said it's about 5 days ahead now. She was a little concerned about my amniotic fluid. When she measured it she said, are you drinking enough water? I'm trying, I said. And after she was done she said that they like for the fluid to be at a 12-14 and mine was only a 10. They don't get too concerned until it is below 8. But she had to check with the Midwife to be able to release me. The midwife just said to push my fluid intake, and they will check again in 4 weeks with another sonogram.
(Baby laying with the top of it's head to the right of
the picture and you are looking straight on at it.)





I'm so excited..can't wait to meet this new little Jones!
ReplyDeleteI was starting to panic as I read this...did they find out and not share??!! Ten more weeks, you can do this. And remember...no pressure, get HER out my April 9th so she can go to the All Daughter's luncheon. :)
ReplyDeleteApparently there is a little confusion. Just to be clear... we did not find out if it is a boy or a girl. Nobody, along with Robert and I know if it is a boy or a girl and won't until it's birthday. Nothing is written in my chart at the Dr. office. The Doctor and nurses do not know if it is a boy or a girl. Like I said above... we are going to be surprised. Beth is a friend, not a nurse, and she is hoping that it will be a girl and be born before the "All Daughter's Luncheon" which is at our church on April 9th. Sorry, nobody has let the cat out of the bag. :)
ReplyDelete