This Saturday turned out to be a great day. After Robert was finished running in his 5K race...
we headed out to my parents house. We didn't intend to stay long. We had things that we needed to get done around the house. (Don't we always?) Well, when we got there (at 9am) Robert and Carter went for a ride with my dad. Carter got to go help Uncle Tyler and Aunt Brandi with their cattle. I hear he loved it! They didn't end up getting back to my parent's house until 3pm. Once they got back my brother, Kraig, who lives just down the road from my parents came up and took Carter and Collin for a "ride" with him. Not too long after they left, I got a call from Kraig saying, "Is it okay if Carter goes swimming... He's already getting some swimming trunks on..." Okay but just for a few minutes, we'll be right down. We visited for a while... and end up staying to eat supper. I don't think we left until 8:30. Carter swam with his cousins and Aunt Erin and Uncle Robert got to play RockBand with Taylor and Trent. What a Great time! Thanks for supper Holly.
I have some footage of Carter getting pretty brave in the pool. But I can't get it to upload! :( (I will keep trying.) He started by jumping in from the ladder and before we knew it he was running from the other side of the deck and jumping in from the deck. (With his life jacket on, of course.) Still... pretty brave! He is most definitely his mother's child... Loves the water!!
And a few pictures of Collin enjoying the afternoon...



No comments:
Post a Comment