Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Although I did get to talk to my Dad on the phone yesterday and tell him that I Love him, I didn't get to see him in person. I think he got to see the rest of his children and he was able to go see my nephew win the championship game of his baseball tournament last night. So I hope it was a good day for him. My Dad is someone that is always there for everyone else. I appreciate everything you have done for me Dad! I don't know how, but maybe someday I will be able to repay you. I hope you had a good Father's Day, Dad! I Love you!!!

The other Father in my life is the wonderful Father to my children. Robert, you are a great dad and I am happy to be on this journey of raising our children with you.

Robert has started running 5K races this summer (look for future Blogs on this topic). So we headed out for the second one of the summer on Saturday morning. What a way to kick off Father's Day weekend! On Sunday, we spent all afternoon with more wonderful Father's in our lives... Robert's Dad, Bill and Grandpa Jones, Bob and the rest of his side of the family out at Grandma and Grandpa Jones' house.
Carter driving GG's golf cart
Four Generations 2006:
Robert, Carter, Dad and Grandpa

Dad and Grandpa Jones cutting down trees at the house in Buffalo.

Dad and Collin

No comments:

Post a Comment