Thursday, June 10, 2010

Weak stomach??? Do Not Read!

My first child was never one for putting things in his mouth. He did not like pacifiers or teething toys and there is only one occasion that I can remember him putting something in his mouth that he wasn't supposed to.
It was dirt from a plant, by the way. I have a picture because I thought it was pretty funny...

I realize now that it was funny because it was the only thing he ever "got into".

My second child, on the other hand, puts everything... oh yes... Everything... straight to the mouth. Leaves, rocks, bugs, sticks, lint, food, dirt... you get the picture.

Well, let me paint another picture for you... Dad is home with two boys while mom leaves the house for a couple hours, Dad asks older boy to get some dog treats out so that they could give dog (Hannah) a treat when said Dog went into her kennel...

Next morning Dad leaves for work, Mom is home with two boys... older boy plays in his room after breakfast, Mom is emptying the dishwasher, younger boy... Can you guess where he is???

You guessed it! Putting these in his mouth! AHHHH! (no time to get camera... get those out of his Mouth!)

And as I am looking for the lid and putting the un-chewed treats back into this container...
I read, in very fine print, that I am sure you are unable to see... "With Real Bone Marrow"
(Insert gagging sound)
As a side note: I also must mention that, while finding that picture of Carter for this Blog, I noticed that it was taken 1 month to the day of his 1st Birthday. Which, for Collin, was yesterday. :) Just a fun fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment