Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Carter!!

It's a big day in our house today. Carter turns 4 today! We don't have a whole lot planned for the day. I made him Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast. (He wanted Blueberry ones, but I was all out of Blueberries. :( What a way to start your birthday... Mom can't even make you the breakfast you want.) Then he had a few phone calls from some very special people to wish him "Happy Birthday" Later on, when Robert gets home, he has a couple of presents to open, he wants to have pizza for supper and then of course it wouldn't be a birthday without some birthday cake.

We had his party this past Saturday, and we rented one of these...
and had friends and family over to jump in it. Of couse it came at 10 o'clock in the morning and the party didn't start until 4pm so by the time everyone got here he was already pretty tired. But he still found enough energy to be in that thing for the next 4 hours, in between, eating hotdogs, opening presents,
eating snowcones, opening presents
and eating cake. (I know you are wondering... and no... none of the kids threw up from all of the jumping and eating and jumping some more.) I think they all went home and slept like rocks though... I know mine did!
Carter recieved a lot of nice gifts and I want to thank everyone again for making it such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment