Wednesday, January 12, 2011

November and December???

Sorry I've been out for quite some time now. I don't even know where to start! I guess the holiday season got started in November and I became wrapped up in it and forgot to check in to give some up dates.

So... Where to start??

I don't think I've even discussed Thanksgiving...

We started off the week with Carter's Thanksgiving Feast at school where he drew the letter "I" and got to dress as an Indian for the day...

He was a little unsure about dressing up like an Indian and worried that he would be the only one of his friends dressed up. Once he got to school and realized everyone was dressed up he was much more comfortable with his outfit. In fact he didn't want to take it off once he got home.

We spent the rest of the week enjoying family, laughter and of course a lot of good food!

Before we knew it, it was into December and we were busy

Visiting Santa...

Watching Carter singing in his first church Christmas program...

Playing in the first snow of the winter...

Carter and I were able to grab a few minutes after I put Collin down for nap one day. The snow had been on the ground for a few days already, but we were so busy going, going, going that we hadn't had a chance to play in it. I think it was after like the third day in a row that we had been telling Carter we would play in it when we got home and we didn't get home until after dark. So I felt it a must to let him get out in it that day!

And making cookies...



I am pretty sure none of these cookie even made it long enough to be eaten by Santa, but we had fun and they were delicious! I started to let them help decorate the cookies also, but that Very quickly turned into eating them as soon as they frosted them. So that ended after only 2!
I am positive that other noteworthy things happened between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but these are just a few (and the ones I have pictures for).

No comments:

Post a Comment