Here is the card that Carter made...
The left side (which is the back) he started to draw "Carter's boat" and "Dad's boat", he put our family, Dad, Mom, Carter and Collin in the boat. I am not sure what happened but he then scribbled it all out. :( But notice we all have arms and legs that come out of our bodies.
So then he drew this on the inside. The two drawings at the top with wheels are, "ice cream boats with wheels that can drive on the sand and deliver your ice cream to you in the water". SWEEET! Every lake should have ice cream delivery boats!
He got this...
The Garmin Forerunner 305. It is a special running watch that has GPS and a heart rate monitor, and much more I am sure (I have no idea). We had it delivered and it got here on his Birthday. He was just like a kid at Christmas!So even though I am a little late getting it posted...
Happy 32nd Birthday, Robert! We Love you!



Happy (belated) birthday Robert! Jason's was the 26th....good month for a birthday!
ReplyDelete