That is the first thing the ultrasound tech asks me every time I have a sonogram done. Buuuut...
I passed! I had my ultrasound on Thursday to make sure that my amniotic fluid was going up. If you remember this post from 4 weeks ago, it was a little low. It turns out all I needed to do was drink more water. And that I did! There were many days when I was drinking 6 - 32oz jugs of water a day. Of course not everyday was that good. But I suppose you'll have that with two other children and multiple places to run. But I did try, that's what really matters. Right? The amniotic fluid is now at a 12. (Within the normal range of 12-14) However, I can't stop the drinking. I need to keep it up. It wouldn't hurt it to be a smidge higher. But we don't want it going down again. So if you see me out and about without my water in hand, feel free to yell at me and make sure I'm getting my fill of water for the day.
PLUS... It was great to see that precious little face again. Can't wait to meet this new little one. It won't be long now. Only 6 weeks left!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment